You have probably seen the amazing Tarte Maneater set from QVC so many times now, as it was such an amazing offer not to be missed. And it certainly wasn’t missed by us bloggers, I saw SO many people get their hands on this! And I am glad everyone did, because the products in the set are truly amazing!
I had actually never tried anything from Tarte before, but Kasie from Kasie Beauty has raved about Tarte for so long, I knew it was about time I bought something from them and gave the brand a go. The set cost £43.96, and had 7 items, which is absolutely incredible!! Which is why I just had to get my hands on it… and for example, one of the products in there costs £35 alone, so such good value.
Unfortunately, the set was at this special price for a while, and isn’t at that price anymore, but the price it is at now is still amazing value, so I would urge you to get it anyway!!! Especially if you’re wanting to try Tarte for the first time, or are an absolute lover of Tarte already, the pieces aren’t to be missed. You can find the set on QVC here, plus you can still pay in easy instalments!
Anyway, enough of my rambling! On to what the set includes (taken from QVC):
- 1 x Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation (50ml) – a long-wearing, supremely blendable foundation with SPF15 to help protect your skin from UVA and UVB rays
- 1 x Buffer foundation brush (limited edition) – a supremely soft and versatile brush to help you achieve a flawless, even complexion
- 1 x Maneater Eyeshadow Palette (limited edition; 4.2g) – this palette includes a mix of liner, lid and crease eyeshadows, an eye and cheek highlighter, plus a step-by-step guide to take your look from naturally irresistible to voluptuous vixen
- 1 x eyeshadow brush – a 2-in-1 brush with a flat, dense end that is perfect for applying the full coverage base shades all over the lids, and a fluffy, tapered brush that targets and contours around the shape of the eye to define the crease and brow bones
- 1 x Maneater Self-Sharpening Eyeliner (limited edition; 0.25g) – a sexy triple-black pigment with a fresh tip every time
- 1 x Maneater Voluptuous Mascara (limited edition; 9ml) – lash styling mascara for intense volume
- 1 x Lip Sculptor lipstick (3.5g) and lipgloss (2ml) – in Kind (rose pink); sculpt and shape your lips’ appearance while giving them a revitalising and moisturising boost
- 1 x cosmetics bag
So as you can see from the description of the contents, you really do get so much for your money! I have now used all of the products from the set and love every single one. I have been intrigued to use the Amazonian clay foundation for ages, as I am always on the look out for full coverage foundations that are pale enough for me; and this one is perfect. It has a slight moussey texture, but blends like a dream onto the skin, especially when using the buffer brush (which is super super soft fyi) and feels so lightweight for a full coverage foundation, plus it truly lasts all day!
The Maneater pallete is sooo gorgeous, I am so pleased to have got the set for this alone. The shades are my kind of everyday go to shades anyway, so perfect for me. And I love that they have the right kind of mixture to create a day time or evening look. Having the highlighter in the palette is so convenient too.
And the rest of the products are all just a dream too, I could go on about it for days!! I also ordered the Tape Shape concealer on advanced order, as my shade was out of stock, at the same time; so I cannot wait to get that!! I can definitely see myself getting a little obsessed with Tarte!!
Please let me know if you got your hands on this, or any other products I should try from Tarte!!